This Sharkskin Performance Wear top uses Chillproof 3-layer material for warmth and compression fabric for maximum performance.
Chillproof panels cover the front of the torso and the lower back and kidney area. The arms and shoulders are covered in compression panels to increase endurance and muscle recovery in these working muscles. The compression fabric is also flexible and breathable for fantastic arm movement and temperate regulation and is SPF50+ to provide 100% Sun protection for your arms and shoulders.
Great for Paddlers!
Performance Wear Features
Chillproof panels to keep you warm and protected from the elements -
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow yarn 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
Compression panels strategically placed to aid in endurance and muscle recovery –
- Breathable for additional ventilation and to regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum movement during intense watersports.
Neoprene panels in the seat and shin areas for extra stretch and comfort –
- 4-Way stretch enables extra flexibility and fit.
- Non absorbent for enhanced water shedding.
Additional properties -
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant tops so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.