The SLS 10 has been designed in collaboration with 16 times Australian Surf Life Saving champion Clint Robinson so you know that this ski has been put through extensive testing to make it the fastest SLS ski on the market. Epic’s chief designer, Greg Barton and Clint carefully spent time testing and re-testing every element of the design on multiple prototypes to get it perfect.
The result is a ski that has incredible speed, comfort and strength.
The SLS10 comes in an adjustable and fixed length ski with the option of a high seat and low seat for more stability.
The SLS10 also can come in custom colours and has the choice of two layups in the Pro and ProX, with the Pro construction being Infusion grade foam core, Fiberglass on a core mat, vacuum bagged with polyester resin and the ProX being Infusion grade foam core, Composite hybrid of fibreglass, carbon fibre, and Kevlar and vacuum infused, heat-cured epoxy.
No extra cost for your choice of three colours.
- Highly efficient when heading out through the waves.
- The lifter at the front of the ski and deck have been developed to maintain momentum through waves thus minimising water resistance
- The hull of the ski provides strong pickup pressure from ocean runners
- The rocker provides increased speed in flat to light conditions speed, and the ability to move smoothly in big ocean and downwind conditions.
- Super comfortable cockpit which assists power and speed.
- The double foot-well system minimises the volume of water carried in the cockpit.
Capacity: 140kg (optimum)
- Infusion grade foam core
- Composite hybrid of fibreglass, carbon fibre and Kevlar
- Vacuum infused, heat-cured epoxy